DA NANG INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY (IPA DA NANG)
IPA Da Nang established and directly managed by the Da Nang People’s Committee, is a government agency with advisory function to the People’s Committee with respect to organizing and managing promotion activities to call for investments from both domestic and foreign private sectors into Da Nang. IPA Da Nang is in charge of supporting investors and facilitating the establishment and operation of investment projects in the city.
IPA Da Nang is a reliable partner for investors, serving as a bridge between the investors and the municipal authorities.
- Provide organizations, enterprises and investors with information regarding to market, legal regulations, policies, investment procedures, partners and potential for socio-economical development and investment opportunities in Da Nang;
- Advise investors on legal, financial and other issues associated with investments;
- Contact and refer to other local government departments and agencies specialized on land and infrastructural facilities required to implement investment projects;
- Assist investors with investment procedures during the project preparation, applying for registration of investment and business certificates as well as post-certificate in accordance with the law;
- Receive, review and submit investors’ proposals and recommendations to relevant authorities for settlement;
- Organize promotion activities on investment climate and opportunities in Da Nang (conferences, workshops, forums, fairs and exhibitions, etc.) and business networking;
- Organize training programs related to legal updates and skills relevant to business and investment;
- Provide support and customized services in terms of establishing and implementing investment projects.
IPA Da Nang always goes hand in hand with investors and offer qualified services to meet their various needs.
Da Nang Investment Promotion Agency (IPA DA NANG)
Address: Floor 18, Da Nang Administrative Center, 24 Tran Phu St., Da Nang City, Vietnam
Japan Desk (managed by IPA Da Nang to support Japanese investors)
- ASEAN economic ministers discuss RCEP negotiations, ASW completion Updated: 25/04/2019
- Da Nang calling for investments from Japan Updated: 24/04/2019
- Industrial property boosts appeal to investors Updated: 22/04/2019
- Credit package proposed for support industry Updated: 22/04/2019
- New regulations on use of foreign currencies in Vietnam Updated: 21/04/2019
- Malaysia seeks business opportunities in Vietnam’s automobile industry Updated: 20/04/2019
- Vietnam, US talk collaboration in airport infrastructure development Updated: 19/04/2019
- Dutch firms seek business and investment opportunities in Vietnam’s aviation Updated: 18/04/2019
- Garment industry eyes 60 billion USD from exports by 2025 Updated: 17/04/2019
- Romania backs signing and ratification of EU-VN free trade deal Updated: 16/04/2019